Legazpi Sunday Market
Farmer's Market, Market
Legazpi Park, V. A. Rufino St (btwn Salcedo & Legazpi St)
Makati City, Makati City 1229
7:00am - 2:00pm
- Look for the Mr. Delicious stall. He serves delicious corned beef and bacon!
- Sunday Market's Lechon: included in Top 10 according to Spot.ph
- there's a stall here where you can have your fill of great sausages. yum yum yum yum!
- The stalls here are more packed together than at Salcedo Saturday Market and there's less room to walk around and browse.
- Longganisa for breakfast or lunch? Juan Longganisa sells varieties of them from different places of origin. Vigan longganisa is always my favorite!
- Must Try: Chorizo Paella by Casa Goni, Adam's Ice Cream (Ambassador), and the Pad Thai
- Paella Negra at Casa Goi: Five stars! :D
- If you're a fan of waffles, check out Waffoos and try their Bacon and Cream Cheese (YUM!!) or Chunky Monkey (DELISH!!). :))
- Pad Thai tdie for
- Classy weekend market. All of the vendors are rich hahahha.
- Don't be afraid to share tables! Just ask!
- If you are looking for intricate wood picture frames, this is where you will find them
- Buy Suman from the Stall beside the Cebu Lechon. This is what my Nanay always asks for so it must be GOOD!!
- Everything is great! Try going before lunch to avoid heat/lots of people. Add mushroom fries from Ping Gu to your must-try list
- Look for Ping Gu! Mushroom Fries were really good! If you wanna try some Indonesian Food - try Warung Warung
- Try the monster burger, its definitely sulit.
- Foods are awesome! The burger is a must try! :D
- The new Japanese stall has good shoyu ramen for the price!
- They are pet friendly!
- Kids love the lemongrass juice.