Lee Lee International Supermarket
Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Love this place! Every tiiiiime!
- All the Asian people here make me feel so tall...
- I love getting ice cream mochi for a special summer treat. Great beer selection for decent prices. Amazing deals on most fresh produce! I just get lost in this place, I have to be dragged out.
- Stinky Asian market
- Only buy fresh yams, don't buy rotten ones or you'll get sick
- If your looking for a delicious, yet fast meal, come to Lee Lee Markets! We have the best salted steam buns, come and try them. You won't regret it!:) Follow us on twitter and like us Facebook!
- Looking for a healthier way to eat pasta? Try using rice noodles as a substitute. Follow this link to a great recipe http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/27/health/nutrition/27recipehealth.html
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for recipe advice, offers and Lee Lee International Supermarket news!
- Has so much variety in everything! fresh seafood and yummy mochi!
- The Best place to find Tapioca starch. The cheapest and better in AZ
- I love Lee Lee's my flip flop broke while shopping, and One if the lady that works here gave me a pair of her flip flop. The peeps that works here are helpful and very nice! Thanks girl:)
- So youre not much of a red meat lover hmm? No problem, Lee Lee has a great selection of fish that will taste great as a substitute to ribs or a burger.
- Imitation crab meat is a great way to substitute crab in your favorite recipes. You can find it at Lee Lee! Here's a recipe to get you started http://www.food.com/recipe/imitation-crab-stir-fry-184345
- Did you know that Taro root can be used in both savory and dessert dishes? Come visit Lee Lee, pick up some taro, and get cookin'!!!
- Mmmm.I'm craving fish. What is your favorite fish to eat and how do you prepare it? Lee Lee has a large selection of spices and herbs to create a perfect piece of fish.
- Complimentary fish services will prepare your product however you like! (Filleted, fried, etc.)
- I like Leelee on 75th on cactus better,not many selection out from my country
- Bulalo is in the Korean aisle (16) now ;)
- veggies and meat are all super cheap, but you'll pay double for everyday items youd find in american grocery stores :)
- Aisles are organized by country. It helps to have a vague idea where your target foodstuffs are most common.