Lavecchia's Seafood Grille
$ $ $
- Asked bartender about martini selection and she said, "i dont really know how to make them cause i only work on saturdays".
- Sea bass was plain, the croquette under it was delicious, though. Service was ok. My filet tasted like pot roast. Great crab cake. Overall, I'd give it a 5 out of 10.
- The Filet Mignon is the Bomb-Diggity! Well worth the price..... Service is excellent as well.
- They moved. New location: 214 N. Tryon St., Hearst Tower Lobby
- Incredible restaurant to host an event!!! Michael & staff hooked us up!! The lobster spring rolls are to die for!
- Excellent food! The lobster carbonara and the crab cakes were to die for. Even the bread was amazing!
- Best seafood in Charlotte. Must try the Sea bass.