Grocery Store, Food Truck, Tacos
700 Brookline Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA 15226
- Carne' Assada muy bueno
- What's not to love? Low prices, friendly and helpful staff, and tacos!
- Awesome tacos
- $2 tacos. Amazing, authentic and delicious. Plus full toppings bar.
- the tacos are so good $2
- Super friendly. The Fajita meats are fabulous and prices are great.
- Weekends = fresh tamales!
- I keep coming back for $2.50 DIY tacos! Cannot beat it. Also other locations around town.
- The tacos, best I've ever had.
- If you are fluent in Spanish you might be able to get the taco just the way you want it without choosing the super hot toppings
- Best tacos ever. Awesome toppings bar with fresh salsas!
- go on a week-day/night . avoid saturday & sunday mornings. every hispanic person in PGH is in line getting tacos. too long of a wait .
- Chorizo are super spicy!
- Barbacoa is best. Then chorizo and carnitas. But everything is excellent!
- get the tamales on fri/sat/sun. $1.50 . really good & authentic .
- Best tacos I have ever eaten.
- great place, love the tacos!
- Cut up some cantaloupe and pineapple, mix well and sprinkle liberally with Tajn. Delicious for dessert or anytime!