$ $ $ $
- Ahi Tuna Burger is Delish!
- Mac and Cheese rocks here as do the Ketel One Dirty Martinis
- Go to Larsen's and get the Bone-In Filet Mignon, tastes great Medium-Rare, with a side of their Garlic Mashed Potatoes. The lobster tail is also good here.
- NY steak was awesome
- The waiter picked a NY steak cooked med/ rare +. It has to be in my top 5 best ny steaks I've had. Cost wise it was just as expensive as Maestro's- I'd pick Maestro's.
- Its a great looking place and the 16oz Rib Eye was fantastic.
- Happy hour is awesome
- Ahi tuna tar tar is amazing. I wouldn't order a ribeye or filet here, they don't season it. Waste of money for a bland steak. The Chilean sea bass is awesome. 4 visits and I stand with, expensive!
- Best Happy Hour in town
- Best steak in the Valley
- Best oysters
- Their happy hour is bomb... Especially the generously sized filet minon sliders for $14!
- Great food and great place for special occasions.
- Best steaks in the valley, great happy hour, best staff and bartenders ever. My favorite spot to relax and enjoy a great meal.
- the bread is a must