Rock Club, Bar, Music Venue
2721 Larimer St
Denver, CO 80205
- Great place to people watch! Grab a chair out on their front patio along with your favorite adult beverage and indulge!
- Thursday night bingo @6 is the best in denver.
- Classic Denver spot. Book with other well drawing bands to help your draw as crowds sometimes seem reluctant to come here. It's amazing when it's packed, and still way fun with a reasonable crowd.
- Stellar place for live and local music, overall vibe is relaxed and great for grabbing drinks after dinner. #sia11
- Great little intimate venue.
- Just saw Josh Dillard - great concert and then You Me & Apollo coming up shortly
- Davi rules.
- Yeah the best place to see the denver vintage reggae society!!!
- The burgers here are made from 100% USDA grade-A Unicorn meat....screw u Angus!
- Small, intimate venue with bar up front and a patio out back. Good sound quality. Chill atmosphere most days.
- Great small venue with bingo to win concert tickets. Cheap beer, good space.
- Okay venue, very cozy for intimate concerts
- They serve local craft beer and infinite monkey theorem wine!
- Bands galore!
- Great patio area!
- Need some fresh air during a concert? Take your drink out front or to the patio out back to grab some air in between bands.
- Bar service was polite and fast. Very up close and personal with the bands. Sound was good.
- Crushingly loud, but super intimate. Be prepared
- Drain Baby's!
- if you found my black rock ring in the bathroom on NYE i'll buy you a shot if you'll return it!