Neighborhood, Plaza, Shop
Los Angeles, CA 90004
- Two decent spots to eat: Village Pizzeria & Larchmont Wine and Cheese
- Like living in an episode of "Cheers" - in this 'hood, everybody knows your name.
- one of LA's hidden gems
- CA (Shop) - There's a great Everything-for-$15 women's clothing shop and a Crumbs cupcake shop - what more could you ask for?
- Parking meters run on Sundays too! Always check the meter when you park.
- Park in the surrounding neighborhood it's free and you won't have to worry about hitting someone or someone hitting you!
- Sherlock, Jr. (Buster Keaton) encountered with traffic cop on Larchmont Blvd (near Beverly Blvd) in the film "Sherlock Jr." (1924).
- Beware of the nutballs. There is always somebody trying to get you to sign or buy something. Some are cool, the others ...
- One of the best parts of LA, grab a sandwich at the Wine and Cheese store. You're welcome.
- Definitely check out Larchmont Wine, Cheese & Spirits. Best Sandwiches around and a great selection of imported products!
- Free 1 hr parking in the lot next to Rite Aid - just hit them up for validation when you're ready to get your car.
- Decent spot when it's a nice day
- This street is now overrun with crass wannabes and white-collar criminals. I don't pass through anymore unless I have to.
- Parking secret: underground city lot adjacent to Rite Aid. Always available spaces.
- Larchmont Farmer's Market on my first day in LA? Lovely way to start this new adventure.
- Some shops and stuff here
- Small town vibe in middle of LA.
- Molto carino con bei negozi
- Cool spot to chill
- Sandwich from "all about the bread", but eaten on Larchmont