The Landmark (置地廣塲)
- If I want to buy luxury goods I prefer to shop here than on Canton Road.
- If you are hot from the weather, make a beeline here. Aircon so powerful you'll be dry and cool in no time
- The most difficult mall to look 4 a restroom!
- Luxury mall designed by Aedas and KPF. I love to eat something at Urban on the 3rd floor and watch the people pass by.
- Smaller, but a heaps more enjoyable shopping experience compared to say, harbour city.
- There's a toilet located beside Ladure!
- Best bet for a taxi in Central. Gonna wait but they will show up
- Best foie gras egg white omelette!
- my fave hk mall.
- See's Candies for 93HKD per 100g which is about 4-5 pieces. :)
- OMAIGAD! The AirCond is sooooooo powerful! Brrrrrr....
- went here to pee only ... :P the best aircond around though ...
- If you are looking for a brand name product then this is the place where you can find all brand name shops in the building. Enjoy shopping!!!
- Premium mall with luxury brands and a few good restaurants.
- The place is big and clean. It is filled with brand names. It is hard to find its toilets.
- Huge fancy mall with a lot of high end brands
- When Christmas season dont miss to drop by Landmark. U can enjoy brand new Christmas ornaments and events on the ground inside of this mall. :-)
- A maze of walkways and escalators, host to nice food and shops, great for meeting people.
- Basement is now all boutiques catering to men