Dive Bar, Bar
5818 Live Oak St (btwn Skillman St. & La Vista Dr.)
Dallas, TX 75214
- Have the burger!
- Try the veggie quesadillas...whether you're a vegetarian or not.
- Drink a Lakewood Temptress, since you know...you're in Lakewood. The burgers and fries are good too.
- James P is the worst mayor of any place I have visited. What a dick!
- Don't let the hipsters take over!
- The urinal gnats are specially bred for the Landing and imported from Cambodia!
- Voted by me as the restroom you'd least like to be forced to seek shelter in during a tornado or nuclear apocalypse.
- If you see Phipps the bar fly tell him that his credit is no good here
- Try the late night jalapeno battered corn dogs for $2. After 11:00 only!
- Cozy dive bar with lots of cheap booze, a few tv's, outdoor seating, a pool table, and surprisingly delicious burgers. Never seems to get too crazy, ergo a great bar to chill at.
- Recently we went to Lakewood Landing. We sat down and waited. Read more at: http://www.foodiedfw.com/single-post/2017/01/17/Lakewood-Landing-A-Dive-Bar-Well-Never-Land-at-Again
- Maybe now they will help make America great again.
- Stay away. We were very rudely treated by bartender Brandi merely because she overheard us discussing the threat to Americans by Muslim terrorists.
- Nice place to chillax with your amigos. Good beer prices.
- Great hot wings, drink specials and Jalapeo corn dogs served after midnight
- Here's how you'll find the classic BLT at the Lakewood Landing: Crispy, salty, grocery store bacon piled high on toasted wheat bread with humble iceberg lettuce and thinly sliced tomato.
- The Landing doesn't open till the afternoon, so you can only watch evening games here. But the burgers, nachos and wings -- the trifecta of bar food -- are all first rate.
- In the Landing's defense, the food and drinks are cheap, and the place welcomes all to come and slump into one of its booths dimly lit by a vintage Bud lamp.
- Dive bar date night, with a burger and chicken wings.
- Lakewood Landing, recently anointed to Thrillst's list of 33 best dive bars in 'Merica! opens at 8 p.m. and will stay that way until 2 a.m. (No kitchen, just booze.)