Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
The Villages, FL 32162
- Imagine old people during spring break wasted all the time
- You've got to see the Seniors dancing in the square!
- Happy hour in 10 minutes! Can't wait to hear the horn!!
- They properly define themselves as a drinking community with a golfing problem :)
- Quaint shops & lots of golf carts! Don't miss visiting if you're in the area!
- Come hear The Flashbacks at Market Square/Lake Sumter Landing Tuesday, March 4th from 5pm to 9pm covering your favorite tunes from the 70's to current!
- Don't feed the gators!
- Looks for the gators in the lake.
- A great 'vibe'! Lots of restaurants, shops and entertainment.
- Drink and drink and drink!
- Disneyland for elderly. Sodoma and Gomorrah like.
- Fun times in the square
- Live music every night, great happy hour prices.
- Good LIVE music and good drinks. At 35 years old, this retirement community still knows how to through down!
- A great place to live...
- Don't forget to get your dancing shoes on and dance the night away with the great variety of music
- Always make sure to look for the alligator! And stop by Ambrosia for the best ice cream.
- Good music!
- Awesome night, great people !