Lai Huat Mee Kari
Alor Star, Kedah
- best mee kari in Aloq Staq
- The best mee kari (curry mee) in alor setar..
- Yes!! Best Mee Curry In Alor Star,small boy also LOVE it!!
- It's satisfying but honestly not worth the wait if it's too crowded.
- The curry noodle is great. A must try. Spiciness is up to ur pref as in you can add more chilli. Do try it out.
- Long q But worth to wait... delicious and Tasty. Best
- At least a bowl of curry mee! Must add the special chilli paste on your table! Spice up!
- Good curry noodle but not the best. Still yearning for that old chinese taste. A family breakfast spot? I dont think so and they dont deserve the ho chack sticker. A shame! Something is wrong.
- Basic curry mee slightly better than average
- Kari Mee is really good there. And it's Halal
- What's the best way to start your day? Yes! A bowl of mee kari. Don't forget to add the sambal for a punch of spiciness
- Takes 20 seconds only and the meal was already served! Great taste just suitable to my liking. Curry is tasty with just the right amount of spice and coconut milk.RM5 for small and RM6 for large.
- The quality has gone down through the years. The ingredients have decreased but the prices have increased. Khunthai nearby Taman Rakyat offers better value for money, with extra ingredients.
- Mee kari...
- Curry mee that suits everyone's taste
- Curry mee!!!
- Mee Kari big RM6 in AS.. a bit costly but taste good..
- Open for breakfast till 11am only.
- Mee kari yang sedap. Terbaik dr pak huat. Taukee pon masok ayaq
- Ini hari no kerang :(