New American, Seafood, Steakhouse
$ $ $ $
- Make this the restaurant you choose for that "special night out" in Maui. The service in impeccable, but even if they threw the food at you, it would be ok. It's that good.
- Probably the best restaurant on the west side of Maui. Impeccable service and amazing food.
- One of the best wine lists in Maui can offer a perfect pairing with any of the New American dishes. Try the veal chop with risotto and wild mushrooms, or wild salmon fillet with local vegetables.
- The sea bass special is amazing. The goat cheese & spinach mashed potatoes along with the sauce all work together with the fish to make this the best fish dinner I have ever had!! Highly recommend.
- ...and unlike so many other places that treat tourists like ishh.. This place has such kind and friendly service! The most authentic "Ohana" feel yet!
- Vastly overpriced menu + mediocre food + weak ambience + amateur service = Lahaina Grill. Easily worst restaurant I have been to. A "must avoid" in Maui.
- The mahi mahi is awesome!
- Try the Wagyu Beef Ravioli - amazing!
- Wine list is extensive and wait staff is efficient and knowledgeable. The food is amazing!!!! They really make you feel at home and welcome. Just be prepared to pay for what you get.
- Best restaurant in Lahaina. Everything is great but the cake walk appetizer, the short ribs and the triple berry pie are some of my favorites. Ask for Richard. He is the Sommelier but also is a waiter
- Very awesome place .. Omg the staff makes u feel like a celeb.. Ask for Richard if u need a good recommendation for wine
- Hands down THE BEST RESTAURANT on Maui!!! Impeccable service and amazing food!!
- Great place if you are willing to pay $40 a plate. Me? I'm going to get pizza.
- The chili relleno appetizer is the best. Who knew there was good Mexican food in Maui.
- Tuna was fantastic. Best place in lahaina. Bartenders are hot. Bonafide cougar convention if ur into that too
- Lovely down home setting and friendly folks working but didnt find them accommodating (long wait, no desired to be flexible) and food quality is average (yes: chile relleno, no: meatballs, salads)
- Very expensive but amazing food and service! Likely even for bar seating you will need a reservation!
- Best appetizer and dessert and can compete with many Michelin stars. Fabulous owner, impeccable service, fresh fish done to order- when in Maui, this is the place to dine!
- Upscale dining in downtown. Great for a special night out.
- Maui legend, but resting on its laurels. Service was great, and the restaurant has an excellent wine list. However, we were disappointed in each course, making us question the very high prices.