Laguna Hills Mall
24155 Laguna Hills Mall (El Toro)
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- There are worse malls... I can't think of any right now but I'm sure there are. However, it's undergoing construction so perhaps it'll be better. Great resturaunts in the area, though, try 1 out.
- Not a huge crowd. Which is awesome. Easy parking as well.
- This mall is pretty weak in terms of the stores it offers. Check out Irvine Spectrum or Shops at Mission Viejo instead.
- Does not carry the newest or most popular stores. It can be dirty at times and is the worst mall in the area in my opinion. There are many better options in the area.
- Be patient while the mall is remodeled. Despite the smaller variety of stores, I am able to get all my cosmetic needs without the hassle of the crowds. I love the Macy's cosmetic department.
- free chimpanzee shopping bag this weekend!
- At least it's got a used book store
- For 5 bucks ur child will get a prize and a gift every time you come to this mall. As well as discounts in stores and free meals at C.P.K and B.J.'s it's worth the 5 bucks!
- Not what I would expect from a mall in Laguna Hills
- After Christmas sales rock! 50-70% off!
- Not crowded. They are remodeling, so there aren't many stores.
- Tiene todo lo basico, las mejores tiendas y buenos restaurantes
- Witness the slow death of a mall
- A great place to grab a bite to eat, see a movie and shop right across the street from Laguna Hills Health and Rehabilitation
- Sears does not open until 10 am on weekdays .
- This mall is full of old people doing their exercise walking and stores going out of business
- This is where stores go to die. If you're looking for a dose of depression, its here. The mall concierge hapa girl is the only positive thing there. Hopotal across the street prevents your suicide.
- This mall is dying. Each time I visit, another store is closed :-( It is the only mall in the area with a JCPenney though.
- At least there's a Nordstrom's Rack in the parking lot!
- This place has seen better days