Laguna Beach Boardwalk
101 S Coast Hwy (Broadway St)
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Welcome to Main Beach! Be certain you snap a photo with the "Greeter" - a statue of Eiler Larsen, a local known for waving hello as motorists arrived here during the 1940s - 1960s.
- Spectacularly scenic, especially around sunset n -rise
- the parking meters take credit cards in most places...
- Get a gelato on Broadway and sit and watch the volleyball players while waiting for the dolphins
- Pray for burn off
- Great place for a morning run
- Go in the morning before 10am, theres no one there!
- The views! the beach! the playground equipment!! everything was just perfect. I highly recommend everone to go and check it out. I did not get a chance to swim but will next time for sure!
- The view and the amenities if downtown are great. Playground on the beach.
- Yep, in southern Cali! Great place to people watch!
- On of the nicest beaches
- Fantastic family beach with especially low waves when the tide is not coming in. Mornings can be a bit foggy but usually burns off by the afternoon.
- The boardwalk is small but nice. The waves up to .5 mi long but not very high, good for kids
- Awesome place, can't believe how nice it is here
- great for tourists!
- Happy, nice people!
- Laguna Beach can be nice if it's not super crowded. There's lots to do around here, whether you wanna shop and eat or you want to enjoy beach recreation. Parking can be tough!
- Nice scenic oceanfront walk
- Great place for walking