Park, Dog Run, Scenic Lookout
- If you have a small dog go to the north side of the park. Bigger dogs go to the south. I don't know where people w/o dogs go. :-)
- Perfect for lunch. Grab a gourmet sandwich from Cheese Plus in Polk/Pacific, then stroll up to the park for sun and dog watching.
- Unappreciated view of the bay and city. Catch a glimpse of Twin Peaks from here (my fav view of the city) and down to the bay over Pac Heights toward Sausalito and Alcatraz. Dog park big area.
- Beautiful. Love the smell of lavender at the top of the hill.
- Just reopened last Saturday - everything is brand new! Including a pretty awesome playground
- Awesome park in the heart of the city!
- Beautiful dog park on the east side of the park. Let your dogs run unleashed there. Beautiful kids play area on the west side of the park. Lots of awesome seating/lounging/picnicking areas for all
- Newly renovated park is breathtaking
- I love here!
- In an inteview with Diablo Magazine Jeremy and Sandy (from the Amazing Race) share that they trained in Lafayette Park to get in shape for the race.
- Great place for young kids birthday parties. Enclosed kid only area. Nice playground. Picnic benches. And restrooms.
- Beware the "Enchanted Forest" on the NW corner of the park. Woods=hobo poo.
- Most go to Alamo Square, but this place has some nice views of the bay. Underrated park.
- This recently remodeled park offers killer views, tennis courts, picnic tables, and a new childrens play structure and water feature. Fido will love the off-leash area, too.
- The renovated park is great.
- Our park is still being held hostage after months of expensive construction delays by one woman's selfish quest for omnipotence. Thanks for ruining my dog's summer.
- Closed for the next year!!! Boo!
- LOL, That wasn't supposed to be a tip. It was a comment for a friend
- Best people-watching spot in the park.
- Great place for #1s and #2s