Laemmle Playhouse 7
Indie Movies, Cineplex, Movie Theater
673 E Colorado Blvd (at N. El Molino Ave.)
Pasadena, CA 91101
- See a movie. Have some coffee or tea afterwards, and browse around Vroman's bookstore.
- $7 movies and $1 popcorn for students on Sunday after 6 pm? I guess homework can wait...
- Check out Vroman's Bookstore next door while waiting for your movie.
- Have The BEST Popcorn w/ REAL Old Fashioned BUTTER
- Nearby Arclight is sleeker but I count on Laemmle for insightful documentaries and subtitled foreign films. Don't dally if you see a movie that appeals to you, as they often don't play for long.
- Great prices on wednesday. $4.50 for seniors
- Tuesdays is 1 dollar popcorn
- STUDENT SUNDAYS! $8 tickets, $1 small popcorn every Sunday for films that start after 6pm. Don't forget your school ID!
- $8 student Sunday's are great!
- It's nice to have reasonably priced snacks. Always a great expirence here.
- Want to avoid paying for parking? See a movie after 6p and park on Union.
- A small independent theater which shows a lot of independent and foreign films which are hard to find in Los Angeles.
- Great Movies out of the ordinary!
- Lovely, clean indie movie theater that occasionally also shows blockbusters. Popcorn and drink prices are also decent. Theaters 1 and 2 are also quite large.
- Good Indy experience. Good foreign film then pop over top Vroman's next door and bury yourself in a good book with Zelli's coffee in hand. Used to be Cliff's across the street.
- Nice place. But I still prefer Arclight
- The movies are always amazing.
- Flavored popcorn toppings, free at the concession stand!
- Become a member for free and get special news about upcoming movies. Buy your tickets in advance and if you print them out at home, you can walk right in.
- Come early or stay late and browse Vromans bookstore. One if the areas best.