418 Villita St (bt S Presa & Alamo Sts)
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Great place to wander in & out of little shops. Closed after 6 pm when wandered over.
- Fantastic lunch place. Service was top notch. The chix avocado wrap was delicious.
- Pick up a self-guided walking map at one of the shops and then browse to your hearts delight. Many of the structures, built in the early 19th century to house soldiers, are now vibrant galleries.
- Take in some of the best local artwork in San Antonio. Everything you can imagine!
- I stumbled into someone's wedding
- Muy aburrido si no hay eventos, tal ves por ser lunes
- Viva fiesta!
- Get a Gordita during NIOSA
- Lovely venue.
- Historic area near downtown. Has a very cozy amphitheater with the stage across the river. Its really cool. Day of the dead fest was really well done.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Awesome part of Old San Antonio. Lots of small shops with crafts and arts. Always something going on during the weekend.
- Felt like Disney
- It's great fun at NIOSA. Good food and good music.
- Must stop for San Antonio visitors
- Cute but not interesting
- Ok for a stroll
- Awesome time attending the Starving Artist Weekend as a Vendor! Met some nice Vendors!#feelingblessed
- Kinda disappointing
- Beautiful area