18495 California 12
Sonoma, CA 95476
- It sounds whacky, but the prune paleta is amazingly yum. Whoddathunkit?
- The Mexican neopolitan is so Yummy. The best ice cream in Sonoma!!!
- The strawberry cheesecake ice cream is to die for!
- Best ice cream I've ever had. Literally worth driving an hour for. Damn.
- Key lime pie refreshing
- Good god the pistachio is to die for!
- Friendly staff!
- Cute little ice cream shop. I wish they had this in LA! So many flavors to choose from but I settled on strawberries and cream and Neapolitan
- Best ice cream around. With a great selection too.
- F word ing best.
- So hot it's cool.
- Best ice cream in all the lands.
- Yummy natural fruit bars. I got the kiwi flavor, it was very kiwi. Fruuuuuity goodness.
- Pistachio is delish. Full of nuts and just a little sweet.
- Or coffee/almond also delicious
- Walnut ice cream <3