La Brea Bakery
Terminal 4, near Gate B37 (JFK International Airport)
Queens, NY 11430
- Terrible service and they dont have beagles. The cashiers are very rude, dont come here, There are many other options
- Nothing! Worst place and a waste of times! Employees are slow and don't give a single fuck!
- Go somewhere else for coffee. $14 for a water, coffee and latte. They couldn't get our order right and took 20 min.
- Best cupcakes
- If you have an extra 15-20 minutes, by all means. This isn't the place to stop if you are running late for a flight.
- This place sucks and terribly overpriced. Charge the same for bacon, egg, and cheese as just egg and cheese. Shake shack next door has and egg and cheese for half the price.
- Don't ever come here. Even if you've been to shake shack 1 billion times and just want to try something new. Just go to shake shack and be happy that you avoided the poor quality food next door.
- Skip this place. Sandwiches are hard and uninspired, and not to mention refrigerated!
- Their egg sausage and cheese doesn't use real egg. Look like some terrible mix.
- If you can wait to get breakfast at or after 6am. Skip this terrible place and go to shake shark for some real / good food.
- These folks need to drink coffee in the morning - beyond slow
- Tasteless Ham and Gruyere sandwiches!
- Their Coffee cake is amazing !!!
- The Reuben sandwich was good. Nice stop for food if you don't want to sit down at a restaurant.
- on my way for LA ;-)
- Not really a bakery ! Their products are greased ! Latte was good!
- Be careful of what you order, they don't stock very well and could be out.
- Clam chowder soup for today. Excellent!
- I love their soups!
- This place offers a surprisingly filling and healthy salad. Probably one of the few healthy option in this terminal for food.