111 Brooklea Dr
Fayetteville, NY 13066
- Go early. The sumiso salad is AMAZING! And yes, the bamboo roll- without the tempura flakes.
- Chef/Owner Yuske Honda, trained at top restaurants, introduced Syracuse to sushi over 20 years ago, and still brings passion, strict freshness standards, and constant innovation to this labor of love
- Salmon tempura roll = to die for!
- Try the Bamboo Roll if you wanna spice it up. Delicious.
- Great friendly service. When its crowded it gets loud like a school cafeteria. But still good sushi and friendly service.
- sake tini and living social deals
- The quality of the seafood is unsurpassed in the Syracuse area. The only issue is that there are not enough customers who appreciate the full spectrum of the available seafood.
- Sit at the bar(dachi) and let the chef hand over your fresh made sushi.
- Extra wasabi in the nigiri - maybe to keep you warm as the door opens constantly on cold winter nights?
- The ONLY authentic Japanese Restaurant in Syracuse :-)
- Best Japanese food in the area, but worst service. We stood at the door for 10 min in view of staff without being greeted. Waitress snippy and slow. Make sure you have 2.5 hours to kill for dinner.