Football, Stadium, Football
- The original 12th Man was E. King Gill in 1922. Coach Dana X. Bible recruited him from the stands because he feared A&M did not have enough players to finish the game. Talk about every fans dream.
- It is okay, the stadium is supposed to sway when we do the war hymn.
- WHOOP!! Home of the 12th Man and the Fighting Texas Aggies!
- Within walking distance from my house! The anticipation of the stadium construction is almost unbearable! I can almost see the new big screen from my front yard! #gigem #aggiefootball
- Arrive early and enjoy all the great Aggie Traditions. Avoid line and leave your bag and food/drinks at home.
- Beat the HELL outta the SEC! WHOOP!
- Be prepared for crappy cell service on gamedays. Tell your group to meet at reveille's grave, it always seems to work out. Wear maroon and gig 'em, Aggies!
- "Mug Down" with your date at Midnight Yell! No date when the lights go down? "Flick your Bic," to find other singles in the dark.
- Home of the 12th Man ... Visit the statue of E. King Gill and the graves of Reveille, the first lady of Aggieland.
- George Bush attended several football games here. Gig 'em, Aggies!
- The fields founder, Edwin Jackson Kyle, was supposed to use it for agricultural purposes, but wanted it to be used for sports. He poured his own money into building the first seats here!
- Sit in the student section, obviously!
- Get your 12th Man towel out and be ready to yell!
- Can be very confusing for out of town visitors make sure and check with an usher
- Huge stadium! Don't get the freshly squeezed lemonade... get the footlong corndog or Double Dave's
- Aggie Football!
- Wear maroon. Bring your 12th man towel and some water.
- Truly an iconic place -- from the spacious suites to the Hall of Champions it embodies the spirt of the state of Texas and TAMU
- The remodel is awesome. The crowd is even better.