Ku-Va Restaurant & Bar
- I agree with everyone. Best food ever at an airport
- Best food I have ever had in an airport!
- Excellent Cuban fare. Why eat at Wendy's when you have local choices?
- First time here, dang it's GOOD. Having the #6 lemon pork. Good for any food, much less at an airport. Didn't even blink when I asked for my mojito sugar-free.
- Really good food and very nice people working here. Made a good end to a really busy day.
- The food was tasty, the staff is friendly, but I don't know that it deserves all the superlative awesomeness that the other reviewers suggested. I would say 7 out of a 10, basically a solid place
- Wow! Truly the best food I've have in an airport--awesome hidden local gem representing the local flavor!:)
- The Sibonet Tamal con Lechon is my favorite. Second the milanesa, Third the Vaca Frita. Best fried yuca with cilantro sauce in miami.
- Cafe cubano is amazing best $ ever spent on a coffee (espresso)
- Great spot. Some of the best food I've had in Florida, never mind in an airport! Worth a stop if you are in terminal D (American airlines)
- Best vaca Frita I've had in years!
- The croquettas and lechon ate very good. Muey bueno
- Best food I have ever had at an airport!
- Melhor comida brasileira fora do Brasil! Feijo bem temperado... mandioca (yuca/cassava) derretendo!
- Get to go (RightofRestaurant) Chickenpieces with sauteed redpepper & onions, black beans & rice & side of plantains. You'll be the envy of your flight when they are eating whatever garbage is served!
- Amazing amazing amazing. Pescado al verde out of this world!
- Better than la carreta in my oppinion and they can make tostones by request!
- HUGE portions! The onions weren't great, but the fish was great, and the rice and beans were pretty good.
- Roast pork is very flavorful and tasty!
- It's a good sign when you see all the pilots eating in a restaurant. Real food in an airport! Vaca frita was excellent.