Supermarket, Grocery Store
- If you're lucky, the butcher will sing over the PA while you're there! Fun. :)
- The simple truth about Kroger's Simple Truth "natural" products is that they contain GMOs. Only Simple Truth Organic items are free of GMOs.
- Am loving the Private Selection organic options.
- Very fresh produce and the meat department always has great markdowns on Wednesdays!
- The people are so nice and helpful here! And they definitely try to help you save money! :)
- They added a lot of new items to beat out Whole Foods. I'd say they did well enough.
- Much of the store reeks of bad fried chicken most of the day. The butcher "sings" badly over the intercom, hawking expired meat. PTL for Whole Foods Market and the eventual end of visits to KR #345.
- At least I could buy cheese here today couldn't at wal mart. Cashiers suck though.
- They have a Redbox outside next to the vending machines.
- Organic section is like a whole separate store.
- I swear the cashiers are high or on ruffies. You'll get better service at McDades.
- It has milk
- The sushi bar is actually pretty good. And the whole foods section is decent!