3250 W Olympic Blvd (btw Western & Oxford)
Los Angeles, CA 90006
- Free parking! Market has my favorite Chongga kimchee. 2 toy stores! A music store! A bookstore! Klife 24-7
- Donkatsu in the food court #alldayerrday
- The Galleria Market has the best Korean food :-)
- The roof of the parking lot has great views of downtown and towards Hollywood
- Awesome half price deals on prepared foods after 8pm. Open til midnight. Hard to say anything bad about that!
- this place is like Costco. they have sample stations all over the store.
- Visit choice music. Tell them Mike F. Sent ya.
- It's my fathers fur store.
- The basement grocery store is the best in Los Angeles. Keep an eye out for instant soup; pre-bundled packages of seafood stew
- Great food court upstairs. Free parking.
- This is where I buy all of my fruits and vegetables for my super Duper juice drink!
- Grocery shopping
- Bamboo Kim Chi by The Pound!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!! (Ric Flair)
- Otobs beklemesi ok iyi !!!
- La 'galleria' es un mercado donde puedes encontrar diferentes tipos de comida. Ahi encontramos uno bien mexicano y comimos. Pinchi Dal yo queria algo tipico de alla.. ella tenia miedo por su panza!
- shop for groceries, clothes, and accessories, etc.
- Great place for produce! And if you ever need items for macrobiotics recipes this is your stop
- I really like that they have multiple places to get almost the same kinds of foods, cos then you can have your preference. The pork cutlet was super bomb, dukkbokki wasn't a big portion tho :(
- The fruits and vegetables are pretty fresh and the cake house pastry shop has really tasty pastries