$ $ $
- Cannot live without Koi's crispy tuna rice!
- Koi Diablo cocktail has the best blend of spice and citrus. Amazing!!!
- The crispy rice comes four to an order; you will want more.
- Went for restaurant week and everything was very good and fresh.
- Double tuna roll should be on your list. Not impressed with the cocktails though. Came for restaurant week and I'm definitely coming back!
- Koi crispy rice, creamy rock shrimp tempura, northern lights roll, double tuna roll, sunfire roll, dry grape cocktail, koi diablo cocktail, flourless molten chocolate cake
- The sushi is truly mediocre and lackluster, especially relative to its counterparts in Los Angeles and Bangkok. Tuna has been a bit iffy both times I've been and the baked crab roll tastes like frab.
- It's a chill location for s drink if you're in that part of town. Wouldn't make it a destination unless I were in the neighborhood
- The tuna crispy rice is unreal.
- Food was fairly good but service was really bad. I wouldn't come back here.
- Trendy but food is mediocre at best.
- Miso Soup ;) #nycrw
- This experience was trendy and beautiful with excellent wine and champagne! The salmon and the avocado rolls were to die for! Reserve in advance!
- A bit pricey but so worth it! Try the Northern lights, or any of the special rolls! We had the she's so LA and the sunfire as well!
- the crispy rice is amazing. sushi was so fresh and delicious!
- everything was average...
- Get the crispy rice!
- Definitely smaller than the Bryant Park location, but still really nice inside.. Be hesitant, the spicy drinks are very spicy :)
- I had their miso soup, quinoa croquettes, and their asparagus/mushrooms. For dessert you must try the koi sundae!! (Ps bathroom is outside the restaurant itself. It's up the stairs when you enter)
- Get the crispy rice with spicy tuna!