Music Venue, Event Space
5:00pm - 12:00am
5:00pm - 2:00am
2:00pm - 2:00am
2:00am - 12:00am
- When Tiki Disco began in the backyard of Robertas, it was for those in the know. Now, it draws huge crowds to the Knockdown Centeran ex-factory and courtyard in the Queens-Brooklyn border badlands.
- this space is incredible, old glass factory now turned into an arts center with super unique installations. Will be introducing food soon too!
- Mini golf opening rescheduled for August 17 due to bad weather! Bummer, hope to see you there.
- An expansive space on three acres near Bushwick, where eclectic pursuits will converge to usher in a new era of experimentation, risk and economic sustainability.
- Welcome home
- The Basement is a very good place to go and dance and pretend like youre an extra in one of the cool John Wick nightclub fight scenes.
- Pretty rustic looking place. Girlboss team did a great job decorating it for Girlboss Rally.
- The sound is okay, the space is a little large and visibility is not great unless you are in the front.The space is very cool! Its not excellent for a concert, but as an event space its 10/10.
- Dont come here in winter, theres no insulation. Its freezing.
- My goodness! What a venue! And what a fabulous event! Was here for Desert Heart event and totally loved the experience.
- Cool space, just a touch far out if you're based in Manhattan, but worth keeping an eye on for gigs. LPR organised part of their programme here too.
- internet fair=best fair
- You can park inside usually btw
- The 7 super-bright cheap LED strobes ruin the night shows. Unwatchable