Kitsilano Farmers Market
2690 Larch St (W 10th Ave)
- The Flour Peddler provides freshly milled local grown grain flours. Spelt and Buckwheat flours, as well as fresh flaked oats available.
- A Bread Affair - go around 1pm. Little to no line and plenty of products still.
- Small, boring
- greath organic food from local farmers, just expensive as fuck
- Biggish Sunday market with lots of organic vendors and some food trucks.
- 2nd last one of the year. Rain's holding off so far
- Organic produce is good and local foods
- The heirloom tomato guy is awesome. Best tomatoes in town.
- Come near closing and most vendors will tend to throw in a freebie
- With an ATM card you can buy tokens for the stalls if you didn't bring cash.
- Great variety of organic veges and fruits. Get there early for best selection.
- The buckwheat crepes rock
- A close 2nd to the Trout Lake Farmer's market. Get there early for the heirloom tomatoes. They go fast!