Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel
1510 SW Harbor Way (SW Montgomery St)
Portland, OR 97201
- RiverPlace Hotel was named #11 hotel in the United States inTripAdvisor's 2012 Travelers' Choice Hotels awards. See TripAdvisor user reviews at
- Good view, bad service
- Complimentary happy hour from 5-6 for hotel guests. I love Kimpton hotels!
- If you need a friend, ask the front desk for a goldfish in your room.
- Nothing but positive comments from me. Day 3 here out of 8 and everything about the hotel and staff have been amazing so far, right down to decorating the tree we requested todos our room!
- Fantastic health club included in stay
- Downtown's only real waterfront hotel, with rave-worthy views from the restaurant and the bar's patio.
- Staff not really friendly nor helpful.
- Their salmon is always cooked just right - a bit on the medium-rare side.
- Such a great place! Quirky style, friendly staff, dogs allowed, and iced coffee with regular coffee in the morning.
- Really nice hotel. Very friendly staff.
- EVERYTHING! Staff and service are great! Very nice large riverview room!
- On a quiet bend of the Willamette River, the Kimpton has an Out of Africa aesthetic (tufted leather headboards; braided-rope armchairs; tribal art). Borrow a bike to explore the waterfront.
- Great place to come grab a drink at the bar and sit on one of the rocking chairs looking over the Willamette and waterfront park.
- Great location. Directly on the waterfront trail. Hotel has complimentary bikes and passes to health club. Very close to streetcar. They are renovating the courtyard. Looks very pleasant now.
- Relax at the 3 Degrees bar with a tuaca sidecar ;)
- Wi-Fi account: use wifitreat@ or intouch@ kimptongroup.com
- Manager's reception 5-6p is always great. Chocolate chip cookies are fantastic!
- Great location, rooms, service.
- Free wine hour 5-6pm with your hotel stay.