Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
117 S 17th St (at Sansom St)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- This pet-friendly, 230-room hotel offers guests a daily complimentary wine tasting at 5:00 p.m. and free Internet access.
- You MUST stay in the King Spa room!! The Fiji Soaking tub is awesome!
- Free wine from 5-6 pm?!? Hot diggidy!!!
- sign up for the in touch program. Its free and totally worth it
- If our founding fathers had any sense of style, they'd stay at the Palomar... for their sakes, enjoy your stay.
- Don't forget to tip your bell boy
- The mid-afternoon wine tasting is where it's at, check it out!
- With Kimptons signature customer service (and leopard print robes!), Hotel Palomar is an inviting boutique hotel in an art deco building from 1929.
- They have the best robes.
- one of the city's chicest boutiques, with bold, sleek style, excellent service, and contemporary rooms with plush, comfortable beds. Near some of the city's best restaurants, bars, and shopping.
- Great hotel & great location
- Can't beat free wine tasting from 5-6
- Ariella is a Pit Bull lover! They made us feel right at home and treated our dog like a king.
- Exercise enthusiasts can join the manager-led downtown jogging tour held every Tuesday at 6 a.m.
- King Spa room is amazing. Don't miss the complimentary wine hour in the lobby from 5-6pm everyday. :-)
- Get the bacon wrapped dates at the hotel restaurant. Amazing !
- Play hard and sweat hard
- I love the magnifying mirrors in the bathrooms
- The bacon gnocchi is about as good as room service gets.
- Surprise your loved one with an overnight stay at Hotel Palomar, a gorgeous boutique hotel that puts you in the center of Philadelphia's thriving cultural communities.