Kim Hin Cafe
Chinese, Coffee Shop, Food Truck
674-C, Jalan Sungai Dua
Gelugor, Pulau Pinang 11700
- It's always pack, but they serve your orders lightning fast, so the only issue is getting a table. Recentlyre-brandedas "Kim Hin Cafe"!!
- Cheap and nice! Whatever u can think off just tell them - that's their motto! Hahaha!
- Do order their Braised Pork Hand..available only on the weekend..awesome meal!!! :-D
- Belachan Chicken FTW!!! :-D
- Signature curry fish head
- curry fish!!!
- Full house all day.
- Poor service from the old waiter. Good from the young one.
- 2 person come, but they serve food for 4 persons
- My last time coming here. No doubt the food is great and price is reasonable but hygiene is terrible. Saw a rat at the eating place.
- Great food, service and reasonably priced! Gets full very quickly for very good reasons. Go early!
- Tasty chu char although it's a bit hot in the cafe. Tofu dish is recommended.
- Cheap and nice
- @RM25 fish maw quite many pieces and thick.
- - +
- My mum think their tofu taste a tad bland but I like it.The tofu are soft.
- Braised claypot fish my dad likes it but I think they put too much gravy.
- Prefer everyday supreme's nyonya fish.Their gravy too thick and taste not suit my palate
- Salted egg mantis prawn good too not so greasy