Kiku Hibachi Grill & Sushi Bar
$ $ $
365 N State Rt 17
Paramus, NJ 07652
- Spicy Tuna Tar Tar!!! Freaking amazing!!!
- Wow, it's possible to have awesome sushi off the RT 17 south speedway in this easy-to-miss strip mall. Super fresh yellowtail and tuna. Rolls are tasty and well presented.
- Rush...rush....rush. Don't come here if you want to relax
- Too many children totally ruined my dinner
- Lunch time sushi - unmatched in the Jerz. Go around 1pm for a quiet meal.
- Come hungry, leave full. Saki bombs!!!
- Go for the hibachi filet. You won't be disappointed (unless you don't eat meat red meat)
- If you're here for the show....Mount Fuji is better...they actually enjoy their job. One time there and it was a royal disappointment. By 8 and 9 year olds don't want to return there.
- Get the Filet Mignon Hibachi! It's delicious!
- unlike some other places they do a fire volcano. most of the cooks are funny and entertaining.
- Get the filet mignon.... yummmmm
- Filet Mignon. Incredible.
- One of the better hibachi in northern NJ
- Decent hibachi place. Extremely quite
- Waitstaff is not very strong and do not deal with large groups well. The ladies get very overwhelmed and mistakes happen, unfortunately. The chefs are amazing and the food is great!
- Come before 6pm on a weekend if you don't want to wait...
- Nice place to grab sushi and a drink. Foods always good.
- No sushi lunch special deal. Good sushi though.
- Love everything about Kiku
- Hibachi is entertaining since the chefs are funny and friendly. Went for my dad's birthday and the chef sang for him! :-)