Khim's Millennium Market
Grocery Store, Deli / Bodega
- It has most health foody, grocery items you can want. Produce is not that great. Nice flowers though.
- Not cheap but a whole lot cleaner than other markets in the area.
- No veggie corn dogs here :(
- Just returned chicken we bought with a sell by date for May 20th. Today is the 11th. It smelled like fish. Guy said nothing just gave me cash back. Never apologized. Never looked me in the eyes.
- Snacks, fresh cut fruit, natural treats. I approve.
- Best deli ever, they are always playing the soft rock station so be ready to sing along to smooth jams while you shop.
- Great place to buy sushi supplies
- Come here to buy stuff
- If you're looking for seasonal flavors of Wood Chuck, don't come here because I've bought them- all.
- With no Whole Foods in BK- these prices are fine. They carry No Pudge Brownie Mix. +623541208 pts.
- Fondle the fruit inappropriately and make the cashier giggle ( it was totally adorable.)
- A tad expensive, but its ORGANIC food. You have to pay good money for good quality. They also have the 32 ounce Naked Juices. #WIN