Keys on Main
- Get ready to have your socks rocked off by the talented entertainers at this new bar. What a show!
- The pianists don't like to play 80s-butt-rock, but they will if you give them Andre dollars :)
- Duelling Piano shows are on during Wednesdays to Saturdays at 8:30pm. Try to get a table as close as possible to the stage to enjoy the full piano experience ;D
- My favorite dueling piano bar! Food and drinks are great but the entertainment will blow your mind. My friend recently had her Bachelorette party here and the girls had an amazing time. No cover!
- Place is so awesome!
- Service is terrible =\
- Thursdays are great for the ladies - $3 drink! And watch out for pink jacket guy, he's an awesome regular!
- Tip these people well, they are some of the most amazing people you will ever encounter :) chopstix 4-evaz kisses. - the new mayor :)
- Have at least two drinks while trying not to laugh at douchebags. Appreciate the cool people that work there.
- Go to Chopstix! It is a funny, funny time.
- Awesome atmosphere. Incredible live performances. Good vibes and great service.
- Really talented piano players. The set up and the way they have the tables is a little weird but the music makes up for it.
- So much fun but look out for drunk people! Make sure you make a reservation well ahead of time.
- Super awesome skills on the piano. Worth watching the duo players feed off each other on for piano!
- Performers are mediocre and their Happy Birthday routines are borderline offensive. Not to mention the up-sell to play songs gets tired fast.
- Best Friday night I've had
- Nice penis's
- Weekend nights are so much better than weekday nights #Energy
- If you want to get a table in front of the pianos on weekends you better get there early.
- My friend Sophia recommends this dueling piano bar.