Key Food Market
Grocery Store, Supermarket
995 Fulton St (at St. James Pl.)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Great beer! Busy Sunday afternoon.
- Looks like an ordinary supermarket from the outside, but there's definitely some gourmet & ethnic grocery treats in here! Good Caribbean & Middle Eastern selection.
- Slowest cashiers in the city. If there's any line be prepared to wait.
- Good customer service
- Great size supermarket! Theyve got organic sanitary towels with negative ions
- Great local supermarket.
- Great produce selection
- They carry nandos Peri peri hot sauce
- Huge range of food, particularly grains, cereals etc. It has pretty much everything you need for a short stay in Brooklyn but seems relatively expensive
- Great for veggies, great grain selection (farro, etc), bread variety and decent beer selection when you don't want to travel far. Meat selection isn't great (virtually no fish).
- By far the best joint in The Hill to get good quality, great sounding $5 movies. No joke.