- Good selection of items but go across the street for fresh fruits and veggies. Way better than that rat-maze of a store called Trade Fair down the block.
- Always watch ringing up! They are notorious for overcharging you. Items on sale rarely ring up the sale price!
- you're better off getting your produce from across the street at United Bros. but this key food is overall pretty clean and easy to navigate
- The cashiers generally are faster than using the self checkout, which is the worst and will irritate you to death
- so much better than trade fair!! clean, orderly and there's self checkout.
- Come for the food shopping, stay for the awesome music.
- Ne ararsan var
- Pouca opo de variedade pra compra
- Good selection! Glad I live so close. WAY better than the Key Foods we went to when we lived in Bed Stuy -_-
- this place is the worst.
- "Please wait. System processing."
- The fat guy with glasses is an ass. I know how to use a register. You don't need to lean in uninvited to press buttons in the screen or move my product to the bag.
- Don't bother using the self-checkout. It's buggy, aggravating, and I always wish I'd just stood in line.
- Not as smelly as Trade Fair. This is good.
- No reason to ever buy produce here. Cheaper and much fresher across the street!
- While trying to weigh an a avacado at self checkout employee asked me if I was going to scan the soda in my cart, like I'm going to walk out with two twelve packs. Didn't shop there for months.
- left Trade Fair halfway through shopping to come here.
- They don't stock cardamom. Go to Trade Fair 2 blocks away.
- Love the self check out!
- At self-checkout, you can also 'weigh' items like fruits and veggies.