Park, Scenic Lookout, Sculpture
- Stand on the bench closest to the city to get over the trees. This is the postcard shot of Seattle with the Needle in front of the city. For more of a fun shot frame the Space Needle in the sculpture.
- Bring your camera.
- The place to get that classic Space Needle shot is Kerry Park on the southern slope of Queen Anne Hill. It covers barely an acre, but it gives you the panorama of Elliott Bay, downtown & the needle.
- Best view in Seattle
- Terrible view of Bellevue
- take in the view.
- A great place to take your family and friends who are new to Seattle. Go during a sunset and be amazed.
- Place to be if you are in Seattle. Spectacular.
- Probably one of the most iconic views of the city. Photos are great, but seeing it in person is even better, especially during sunset.
- Make your way up Queen Anne to Kerry Park where you can get an amazing, postcard view of the city. Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Kiss the girl!
- THE spot for the classic Seattle skyline shot. A must go for tourists and locals alike!
- Bring your camera!
- Great place to get a view of Seattle from above. If come on a clear day you can get a shot of the city and Mt. Rainer in the background. Bring a DSLR, a tripod, and lens in the 50-70mm range.
- Awesome view of Seattle and Mt. Rainier on a clear day. Grab some Molly moon's ice cream a few blocks over and enjoy your snack with a view!
- Come at night and park right by the park!
- Fantastic place, should not be missed.
- Very nice place
- If coming from Lower Queen Anne, stop for a glass of wine before or after at the Sitting Room and take the more romantic stairs nearby versus straight up Queen Anne street.
- Cool spot to see the city