Kelly's Restaurant And Taproom
1107 E Lancaster Ave (at N Roberts Rd.)
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- Dave C is a really good busboy
- I go here to revisit my college days...but it sucks being old enough to be the mother of most of these kids! lol
- Ask me if I know his name because I don't but the bartender in grey on 9/1/2011 is rude
- Very friendly service. Good food. Decent tap selection. Try the cheesesteaks!
- $2 Bud Light Pints All Day Everyday! Tuesday Nights $1 Wells and Bud Light Drafts from 9-11! $5 Apps on Fridays from 11:30 AM till 6pm
- Best bar in the villanova area, good food, atmosphere, and drinks
- Staff is great. Drinks are good. Food is okay
- People go to Kelly's because people go to Kelly's.
- Didn't allow me in due to thinking my ID was fake. It is not. I am from Arizona but that is no excuse. I had back up ID's with my name and a police officer authenticated it but no luck. Do not go here
- Typical bar with typical bar food by day. Typical college bar in a suburb by night. They have a projector upstairs so it's not a bad place to watch a Nova game when they're crushing the Big East.
- Great atmosphere! As a non-local, I really enjoyed the people and had great conversations with the bartender who was very helpful.
- Drink a whole lot before midnight and make it a habit
- it's pretty crazy in there on tuesday's with their $1 mixed drink special
- Manager is kinda slime