Kate's Pancake House
102 Lake Park Blvd S
Carolina Beach, NC 28428
- Food was mediocre..pancakes were food...service undesireable
- Best veggie omelette in the world. Amazing grits too.
- food quality doesn't match food pricing. an order of bacon is 1 strip. double bacon is 3. hash browns were not cooked. toast was the highlight of the meal. service was very subpar. all food was cold.
- Always crowded so ignore the bad comments!
- Pumpkin Bread french toast is amazing! And the service was friendly.
- Get the cinnamon bun for your table to share. Outstanding!!!
- Delicious food! We love the s'mores pancakes.
- Sub-par at best. Ordered the eggs benedict and I think they for got to mix the power all the way. Hash brown no even cooked.
- Hollandaise sauce on the eggs benedict was broken. Rest of the food was blah. Not something to write home about.
- Been here 35 minutes, stilkl don't have food...
- Great breakfasts, love the home fries, great atmosphere
- Everything breakfast related is good here.
- The pumpkin or banana nut bread french toast is amazing!
- This place is always crowded, but I cannot figure out why people keep going here. Service is slow, not very clean, and food is only edible.....SKIP THIS PLACE AND GO GET A DOUGHNUT ON THE BOARDWALK.!
- A little bit of wait on a late Sunday morning. I got the Cajun chicken omelette which was delicious. The home fries could have been cooked a little longer. Prices are decent. The mini pancakes, yum.
- Waffles are very fluffy. Expect it to be slow.
- French toast is the best I got the half stack and the Boston cream was good
- Kate's supports Little Pink Houses of Hope :)
- The food is good but I get my order wrong every time.