146 Bedford Ave (at N 9th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11249
- I basically joined Foursquare so I can rave about this place. Their kielbasa, eggs & home fries, and babka french toast are all you need for breakfast, hungover or not. Reasonably priced juices too.
- Get the polish specials they are worth it and very affordable.
- Pints of delicious polish beer for 3.95? Sign me up!
- Girls happened here. Hannah and Tad Horvath had a father-daughter heart-to-heart over pierogis here.
- A peaceful hipster-free haven in Williamsburg
- Greatest chicken cutlets ever!
- Had an egg sausage and cheese sandwich on pumpernickel. It was great. They make good fresh squeezed juices. Very nice place with a retro vibe and excellent service.
- Always good food and good service :-)
- The pierogi are amazing!
- What a great, homely place! Love coming here :)
- great food been going here since it opened in 1989
- Their Corned Beef Hash is delicious. Definitely homemade.
- good and cheap! but stay away from the wings.
- tuna salad club + turkey bacon!!
- Skip the wings, try the soups!