Karma Indian Cuisine
173 N Moorpark Rd
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- If you want a real indian food you should come here.. excellent food and friendly staff.
- Pretty decent (and decently cheap) indian food. Pictured: shahi paneer (a vegetarian curry with cheese, cashews and onions).
- I don't like it. As an Indian who is aware of authentic Indian flavor, this place is a disappointment.
- Good buffet
- I think mgmt changed since we were last here a year ago. I thought the food was not good last week! Had the lunch buffet. Not sure what happened but I will 100% think 2x before coming again.
- Now under new ownership. A pale imitation of its former self. Try Indian Hawelli in Simi Valley instead.
- Tikka Masala is awesome.
- The lunch buffet is excellent. Staff very friendly.
- Pros: Great buffet! Great dishes from menu! Staff is great. Prices very affordable. Cons: you end up eating Indian food always at the same place.
- Onion bahji is a good starter and you get a LOT.
- They always have the cricket on!
- Best (maybe only) Dosa in the area. Try it!