Kappy's Restaurant & Pancake House
Diner, Breakfast, American
7200 Dempster St (at Harlem Ave)
Morton Grove, IL 60053
- They don't acknowledge the special
- Remodeled and looks great!
- Everything is amazing and the portions are huge!
- Omelet and hash browns were reply good! Service is mediocre.... Would definitely come back though
- The split pea soup on thursdays is the thing to get. Oh and the hot cocoa too.
- Great food and service!!!
- Hard-working staff and great food. The choice of soup sounds awesome
- Food is very good, love the spare ribs and kraut!! Katie is a great server!
- Everything was BAD! This was my chicken chipotle wrap (but was warned in a burrito).
- Breakfast and service
- Everything is v good. Great service.
- Great mushroom barley and matzaball soup.
- For a Colombian lady like me, if the coffee is good the we're to a great start. Just deliciousness here
- Great atmosphere. Waiter's and waitresses are so on top of everything. experience is great. Take the family.
- I love everything about Kappy's. Great place to take family or friends. I enjoy everything on the menu. I'm sure you can find your own favorite dishes too.:-)
- Great food and service! Thanks to the owner for free mimosas!!
- The remodel is very nice. It is more inviting and modern. But they still forget about you if you are sitting on the side of the restaurant where the bathrooms are.
- Best waitress...Tatiana ;)
- They have the greatest cream of chicken rice soup! Been coming here for over 20 years for that and the friendly owners!!