Kapalua Coastal Trail
Ironwood Ln (at Lower Honoapi'ilani Rd)
Lahaina, HI 96761
- The Kapalua Coastal Trail is a beautiful coastal walk to start (or end) your day! From December April, its a great place to watch the humpback whales.
- Very picturesque! A great place to run and walk but a little slow getting around people. Varies between lava rock, gravel, boardwalk, and paved trail.
- A great trail walk to do with small children - keep an eye out for coastal tide pools along the way - home to some of Maui's most interesting sea creatures and plant life.
- Easy stroll with some nice views. 4 small gorgeous bays along the walk
- Awesome views. Take the shuttle from Ritz to Kapalua Bay Beach and then walk back along this trail.
- Great coastal path to run or walk with outstanding views.
- Awesome trail!
- It's a nice walk a long the beach
- FYI this address location is better than the one listed for Yelp. Less crowded, more parking and gets you to the awesome craggy rocks and pounding surf views.
- There's a jumping point at the beginning/end of the trail. To find the trail head you want to go to Kapalua Bay Villa 29. Off to the right you'll see a sign
- From mid-December through mid-April, keep an eye out for Humpback whales. They can easily be seen while walking along the trail.
- Awesome trail, sandwiched between the ocean and vacation homes.
- Beautiful views, great for running in different terrains.
- Bring your camera! Coastline views are amazing and never get old!
- Park at the Tennis Garden across the street.
- Amazing vistas. Walk the whole trail and be in awe!
- The trail leaving from kapalua bay is amazing w oceanfront views and big fossil shaped rocks.
- The trail to the Cliff House, a popular cliff diving spot!
- Great trail run with amazing views!
- A great way to see the different beaches of Kapalua!