Kabuto Edomae Sushi
- Absolute perfection.
- By far some of the freshest sushi you can find in Las Vegas, and it wont break the bank. Here, its more a matter of whether you can land a table in this tiny 18-seater. [Eater 38 Member]
- Amazing!! Omakase for $40, $80, or $120. This place is so authentic. Love how they say at the front of their menu: no rolls. :)
- The strawberry rock crepe is so incredibly light that it can't be called a dessert. Peri-Good.
- If you think "Jiro Dreams of Sushi" was a work of art, this place is for you. Totally changed how I look at sushi. And yes, no rolls. None.
- Get the full tasting menu. Just treat yourself and trust me on this.
- This is thee best authentic and fresh japanese style Sushi in all of Nevada. If you prefer a more American style sushi, i.e. spicy tuna rolls, Cali rolls, etc... Hit the strip. Otherwise just Trust.
- Some of the freshest sushi you can find in Las Vegas, and it wont break the bank. The 10-piece nigiri goes for $40. Here, its more a matter of whether you can land a table in this tiny 18-seater.
- The best, freshest sushi in Las Vegas. Love the fact that they serve it & you eat it - no disgusting soy sauce/wasabi mix to drown it in. A true expression of the fish prepared by master technicians.
- Expensive but worth it. Beautiful restaurant and great chefs in a very humble location off-strip.
- spring mountain's hidden gem.. do the kabuto or yoroi!!!
- A hole in the wall w/o any signs out front. Only a small slit of a window along a white wall. Amazing omakase!
- Everything was amazing.
- Feels like dining in real sushi bar in Japan.
- Kabuto takes Japanese culinary arts to a experiential level that you only find in Japan. Absolutely amazing foodie experience. It's not cheap but what a treat.
- A delicious Omakase Dinner.
- The best sushi experience I've ever had! Everything was so fresh and delicious.
- Omakase is pretty good despite not being NY or SF.
- A divine experience from start to finish. Amazing service and dedication to quality and presentation.
- Get off the strip! Go shoot an mp5 at the gun store and then go have the omakase here.