- It's good to have a bar consistently playing good music on the nightly in the East Village. Hip-hop, soul, old school...good music, period. Grab some oak and soak in the vibes. And alcohol.
- The jukebar maid is one of the best drinks I've ever had. This place always gets it right!
- Great happy hour specials! Great place for Sunday Funday.
- Psst...If you're celebrating #BDOYL with us on the first day of Summer, get to Juke Bar for bourbon and a Baohaus pork bun!
- Kind of in love with the maple old fashioned!!!
- Great happy hour: half off their great cocktails, $5 drafts, wells, and wines. Bartender (Gina?) was a sweetheart. Very cozy environment
- Great craft cocktails, and the music spinning on Friday nights are all jams. Soul, hip-hop, funk, undergound
- The singleton is a ladies best friend. So yum.
- Happy hour lasts till 9 cocktails are delicious and cheap
- Cool bartenders. Great HH, it goes till 9!
- Monday dollar beers
- A nice little bar off the beaten track.
- Mint Fizz!!!!!!
- Happy hour til 9! And purple haze. Cool joint.
- Great cocktail options and a good place if you want to lay low for the evening
- Cool venue with great drinks
- The best bar in the east village. Great cocktails and wonderful service!
- One of my favorites... probably my favorite bar in NYC. Great vibes, staff, music and cocktails. What more do you need?
- Juke Bar Maid; Bourbon, Lime Juice, Mint, Ginger Beer.
- Good happy hour till 8.