161 Lexington Green Cir (Nicholasville Rd)
Lexington, KY 40503
- Ride the escalator
- Be sure and check out the ducks and fish in the pond around back!
- Beautiful bookstore. Friendly staff. Excellent place to browse through on the weekends.
- Best place in town to bring visitors for gifts & entertaining
- Check out "Podcasting Church." It's in KY non-fiction. I wrote it and would love to answer any questions and autograph it.
- One of my favorite places to take the kids on hot summer days. You can virtually any book plus they have novelty items and toys. The kids always love to cap the day off by feeding the ducks out back.
- Lovely place to grab a little coffee and talk :)
- Check out the books about your zodiac sign.
- We had a fantastic book event here for my book "Greedy Bastards." Be sure to keep up with their events and come meet all the great authors coming through Lexington!
- dont try to go out on the balcony. Its always locked. :)
- Try the Olympic Salmon Salad from the cafe...best thing you will ever eat!!!
- Ladies, avoid Tyler Little. You'll thank me.
- The bookstore was perfectly suited to takeover the center of the mall and has become a Lexington icon.
- The world's largest small bookstore left; definitely a stop worth making! Awesome restaurant and coffee shop hidden in the corner too!
- Love this place
- Excellent selection of books, magazines, and gifts. It's a great place to browse and relax.
- The art before you go I to the bookstore is always fun to look at .. I like how they have a huge selection of adults and kids books and they are completely separated.
- So many awesome books!
- They have excellent service, a great choice of books, and great programs with great deals!
- The food in the cafe is surprisingly excellent! I had no idea!