Jonathon Rogers Park
110 E 7th Ave
Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z4
- Safe space. NIce community garden. Beautiful cherry blossom tree in the park and along the streets.
- Too many dogs running free at once & many irresponsible dog companions who don't clean up after their dog. We do but that's rare here. At least the bylaw enforcement gives out tickets occasionally.
- Be sure to wash your boots when you get home. Plenty of savages that don't clean up after their dog
- Late afternoons and summer evenings great view of the city, lots of room, beer and coffee nearby
- Washrooms are currently out of order :(
- Lots of land mines. Watch your step.
- Clean up after your dog or one of the Saints might clean you up
- My dogs run FREE here :-D
- Dogs run wild! Watch for landlines!