Jomax Bar B Que
1120 S Lewis St
Metter, GA 30439
- The fried green tomatoes are the bomb... I thought the brisket sandwich was much more appealing than the pork!
- Best food bar none. And I like to eat!!!
- The fried squash is some of the best I've ever tasted. Love the baby back ribs and squash casserole too.
- Great smells wafted from this
- They did not have any BBQ But the place is packed with locals and construction workers. A good omen.
- A very nice place! Service is great! They some very neat wood carved wall hangings for sale all over the walls! Try the baby back ribs!
- Always reliable BBQ at decent prices. Good cole slaw (creamy type) & onion rings (today, O-R batter was VERY salty. Also, look for the 12-layer old-style choc or caramel cake slices.
- Chicken finger sandwich
- Quality meat and great mac & cheese. Brunswick stew is ketchup soup. The sauce is ketchup and mustard based which I think is wrong. BBQ is subjective though. Worth a stop, just get your meats dry.
- Outstanding BBQ. Friendly service. One of a kind potato salad.
- Was not impressed
- It's ok BBQ. For the misery that traveling I-16 brings you, it's a good respite. Fried okra was probably my highlight.
- Great food!
- 7.50 Chicken tenders,potato wedges,Mac &cheese.12.95 whole slab of baby back ribs,house salad,fries.One BBQ sauce but really good.Really good honey mustard and ranch.Great meat and potatoes.Greatprice
- Please to eat you. All the meat,sides, and everything.
- Wow. That was fast service.
- Sonny Seiler drops in here often on his way to Athens with UGA