John Paul Jones Arena
Basketball, Basketball, Music Venue
- JPJ started off with a bang. The mens and womens hoops teams both took home victories, with the mens team beating #10 ranked Arizona in front of a capacity crowd.
- great place to see concerts and UVA basketball.
- Awesome venue....good acoustics
- Dave Matthews Band is a MUST see concert when they play JPJ! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
- David J Matthews owns this building.
- Park in the shopping center parking lot down the street. Avoid traffic + short walk
- Event parking was easy and organized
- Definitely would go to another concert here. One of the best run and organized concerts I've been to.
- Go Hoos baby
- Pink was Awesome
- The current 4 beer limit causes alcoholics to get drunk prior to the show. We witnessed an anebriated man fall and hit his head on the chairs adjacent to us before the opening band
- UVA basketball
- Great fresh arena
- Very Nice Arena!
- No tip needed! Go Hoos!!!
- A great place at catch a ball game.
- Embrace the pace. Go Hoos!
- I haven't actually seen a basketball game here, but it provides a wonderful venue for concerts and other large events. The facilities are quite impressive. Only bad part is the high concession costs.
- Great night for the Rams. Heartbreaker for the Cavs. Good things for both Va teams this year!!
- Forget DMB...Pearl Jam!!!