The John Hewitt
- Try the Belfast ale and stay away from the Aspal, it's rocket fuel
- A lot of people don't realise that the bar is a social economy. All the profits are gifted to the Unemployment Resource Centre. So you can get pissed and feel good about yourself.
- Great pub. It's big too. Don't miss the murals in the alleys.
- On Fridays, get a delicious and reasonably-priced bowl of seafood chowder with your pint of local brew.
- Awesome Irish folk music and great beer prices
- A must if you're in Belfast. Very irish pub
- Best bar in Belfast!
- Music and real fire
- Lovely comfy pub.
- God. Give the "Farmageddon" a wide berth, maybe the worst beer I've ever tried.
- Fulcrum beer is pretty good. A little sweet, but well worth trying.
- Local beer, daytime food, local art
- Old style pub, with live music the night I was there.
- Old pub..... Live music....
- Live music this Saturday night, good drinks, but kitchen closes before 6.
- Beer cold beer
- really really have good time in here...
- A great selection of local draught and bottled largers, blondes and ales. Anything by the Whitewater Brewery should be pretty excellent.
- Very fast free wi-fi. For a password ask a bartender.