Joe & John's Pizza
5910 Myrtle Ave
Ridgewood, NY 11385
- You can always judge a pizzeria by how their plain slice taste. Theirs was awesome. Great sauce.
- Just ordered food and the guy was coughing without covering his mouth. Wtf!
- Upside down pizza is awesome!
- Grandma pizza
- Buffalo chicken slice is 10/10
- Everything is great. I especially love the chicken parm and any and all pizza
- Garlic knots are always good here . 5 for a dollar usually. New owner by the name of Julio
- Looks like it's under new management. The business license is to Julio's pizzeria now. I will post another tip after I eat.
- Good lasagna
- Badass Sicilian slice (w/ onions)
- The plain slice is great, and if you like onions try the sfizione, its a sicilian slice with sauteed onions on it and its divine.
- buffalo slice wasnt bad. maybe a bit too cheesy for me
- dope grandma slices